COVID-19 Update: How We Are Serving and Protecting Our Clients. Click for More Information.


practice-area-pic5An Article 78 proceeding can be used to challenge decisions made by the State or local governments, such as school boards, villages, towns, and counties. It can also be used to appeal the decisions made by administrative agencies. If you have received an unfavorable or adverse decision from a governmental body, the lawyers at Famighetti & Weinick may be able to help. Call for a free evaluation of your case. We are also experienced in appealing cases decided by the courts. Articles 78s and appeals have strict timelines so be sure to contact an attorney soon after the decision.

Contact Information